Are you guys ready for Fall? I know I am! With Halloween and Thanksgiving just around the corner, this quick and easy no-bake cheesecake recipe is perfect.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes yield: about 6 servings
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) block reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container light whipped topping thawed
- 1/4 cup powdered sifted sugar (or to taste; can also leave out if desired)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- whipped topping
- graham cracker crumbs
- Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly amongst individual serving bowls or ramekins and press down to make a crust. Drizzle some of the butter over the crumbs in each dish. Place the bowls in the freezer.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, whipped topping, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, and the pumpkin pie spice until well-combined.
- Remove the bowls from the freezer. Pipe or spoon the filling into each bowl. Add additional whipped topping and other desired toppings. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Depending on the size of your serving bowls, you made need to add more or less of the graham cracker crumbs.