Did you know you can make perfect “hard boiled” eggs in your oven with very little effort?
All you need is a muffin pan, eggs, water, and an oven. That is it!! Genius!
- You will need an oven and a muffin pan too
- a bowl of ice water
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Place eggs (as many as you want!) in a muffin pan (or mini-muffin pan) to prevent them from rolling around.
- Cook for 30 minutes and then take eggs out of oven.
- Immediately place eggs into a bowl of ice water and leave for 10 minutes.
- Peel away the shell and Enjoy!